This exam prep book is an essential tool for any Construction and Maintenance Electrician student preparing to write the Red Seal exam. Each practice exam closely imitates the Red Seal exam in content and level of difficulty. The book also provides ideal preparation material for any Canadian provincial exam.
This book will help you pass the Red Seal exam by transforming your practical knowledge into words:
- Contains two complete practice exams (200 questions) written in Red Seal style.
- Questions are arranged in Red Seal exam blocks; a special chapter explains how best to use these blocks to maximize your study time.
- Clear explanations for all of the answers allow you to understand the concepts behind the questions.
- Includes information on exam-writing and study strategies, along with suggestions for extra reading.
- Contains a special chapter on using the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) book during a timed exam.